T&C's **PLEASE NOTE**
Due to the current circumstances of Covid-19, please only book if you are willing to roll your booking over to one of our other events as we are unable to issue refunds.
Therefore if you go ahead with your booking you have agreed to these terms.
(THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PAYMENT PAGE)
book now online or call the hotline on: 01772 761522
We are excited to announce that our winter Hemsby will be going ahead,
November 12th - 15th 2021. We have a great line up of only the best British
artists, as i'm sure you all understand we can not bring you any overseas artists
due to the current uncertainty of travelling. We would love you to come and join us,
although the situation should have improved immensely we will be following any government guidelines that may be issued to us; to keep you all as safe as possible. The site has had yet more improvements, to make your stay even more comfortable as before.
I must stress, please only book if you are willing to roll your booking over to another event if for any reason this event does not go ahead. As we will not be in a position to issue refunds. I would like to thank you all for your patience and consideration during these testing times. I hope to see you in the very near future.
All the very best.
Bill & The Hemsby Team
We just wanted to take the time to write to you all regarding Hemsby May 2021. With the rise in U.K. Holidays / Staycations because of this current situation we have been advised by the site that we are unable to have our original dates in May. However, we have been given a new date which will be 12th – 15th March 2021.
With the government’s latest announcement on future guidelines, we have been given the green light to go ahead in March. We will keep an eye on the guidelines should anything change.
All current bookings for May 2021 will now of course be valid for March 2021 the office will be in contact with you regarding this . If we do not hear from you within 14 days of the email being sent, your booking will automatically change to the March date.
If we are unable to hold the March event due to Covid-19 restrictions, then your booking will automatically be rolled over to our November date.
There will be no refunds given after the 14 day deadline.
We are doing our best to keep the Hemsby legacy alive so if you can keep your booking, it will be great to see you in March.
If you are not able to transfer your booking to the March date then we will also have a second Hemsby event on 12th- 15th November 2021 to replace the original October date. Please get in touch to discuss your options. (by email if possible email@example.com )
It has been a tough year for everyone and we sincerely hope that you are all keeping safe.
We look forward to seeing you all next year and kickstarting our beloved Rockin’ scene.
Bill and The Hemsby team